CEAST VisualMELT Software
VisualMELT Software is designed to control all the functions of the Modular Melt Flow Systems, from single-weight to multiple-weight tests.
VisualMELT manages the complete test procedure:
- Parameter set editing and storage (test parameters can be chosen from a built-in library of international standards or customized according to your testing needs)
- Real-time graphs that support test execution
- Data acquisition and storage
- Automatic calculations of test results required by international standards
- Report management
- Data export
These operations can be carried out on more than one instrument simultaneously.
Available test results:
- Melt flow rate (MFR)
- Melt volume rate (MVR)
- Numerical data and graph of single steps and whole test
- Test time
- Statistical data
- Velocity and variance
- Thermal stability
- Shear sensitivity, rate, stress and viscosity
The software enables the user to manage all optional equipment, including the load cell, the automatic cutting device, and the motorized weight lifter. When working with a multi-weight tester, it is possible to set up and control single-weight or multi-weight tests, as well as define the order and number of weights to be applied.