AutoX750 Automatic Extensometer
Automatic Contacting Extensometer for Instron 3300, 5500, 5900, LX, DX, 600KPX Systems
The AutoX750 is a high resolution automatic contacting extensometer that is controlled through a USB interface and Instron’s 3300, 5500, 5900 and 59 Series control platforms. Appropriate frame mounting provides a quick and easy means of positioning the extensometer out of the test area when not in use.
- Conforms to the most rigorous testing standards, including ISO 527-2 and ASTM D638 for plastics and ISO 6892-1 and ASTM E8 for metals
- Perform strain control tests to ISO 6892-1 and ASTM E8 for a faster test and the most repeatable yield results
- Eliminates the effect of operators on your strain results; producing more consistent and repeatable results
- Prevent the weight of a clip-on from affecting your results with counter-balanced arms
- Measure strain through failure on steel or composites without needing an expensive repair
- Measure both modulus and strain to failure of almost any material, including plastics, metals, composites, and elastomers
- Train new operators quickly with simple and intuitive controls integrated directly into Bluehill® 3 Software
|Gauge Length||10 - 750 mm (0.4 - 29.5 in)|
|Specimen Diameter||0 - 50 mm (0 - 2 in)|
|Specimen Thickness||0 - 50 mm (0 - 2 in)|
|Specimen Width||0 - 400 mm (0 - 15.75 in)|
|Temperature Rating||+10 to +40°C (+50 to +104°F)|
- Knife Edges for 2665-750, Circular, Suitable for Flat, Rectangular Specimens
- Knife Edges for 2665-750, Flat, Suitable for Narrow and Delicate Specimens
- Shock-Tolerant Knife Edges, Circular, Suitable for Flat, Rectangular or Round Specimens
The AutoX 750 is a high-resolution, long-travel automatic contacting extensometer. It can be mounted onto any electromechanical 3300, 5500, or 5900 table top and floor model systems, as well as LX, DX, HDX, and KN static hydraulic testing systems. It is well suited for applications involving plastics, metals, biomedical, composites, elastomers, and more. The AutoX has a maximum travel of 750 mm and accuracy of ± 1 µm.
- 1.4 MB
The AutoX750 is an all-in-one strain measurement solution for Quality Control Labs, addressing key challenges such as increasing throughput, improving reliability, and reducing lab expenses - while providing accurate, repeatable results. It can be used with all materials, applications, and covers an extensive range of testing standards.
- 0.8 MB
This flyer explains the differences between: percentage of total extension at fracture (At); percentage elongation after fracture (A); Non-Proportional Elongation (NPE); and the benefits of using an Automatic Extensometer when testing to ISO 6892-1:2009 for metals applications.
- 303.9 KB